John Bolt, ed., Five Studies in the Thought of Herman Bavinck, A Creator of Modern Dutch Theology (Lewiston, NY: Edwin Mellen, 2011).
- Herman Bavinck’s Thomistic Epistemology: The Argument and Sources of his Principia of Science — by David S. Sytsma
- Unleavened Morality? Herman Bavinck on Natural Law — by Theodore G. Van Raalte
- Trinity and History: Bavrnck, Hegel, and Nineteenth Century Doctrines of God — by Adam Eitel
- Covenant Christology: Herman Bavinck and the Pactum Salutis — by Mark Jones
- The Status of Women in Contemporary Society: Principles and Practice in Herman Bavinck’s Socio-Political Thought — by Niels (GM.) van Driel
Note: this is for the paperback edition.
How to Order—Check
Mail a check payable to “The Bavinck Institute” to the following address:
Attn: Prof. John Bolt
Calvin Theological Seminary
3233 Burton SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49546
Be sure to include your name and return mailing address.
How to Order—Credit Card (and International Orders)
- Send a credit card payment for $20.00 USD via the Bavinck Institute Online Donation Form. Designate the payment for “The Bavinck Institute.”
- E-mail us your shipping address.