Who can join?
Membership is open to anyone who is interested in and wishes to help promote awareness of and scholarship in the theology of Herman Bavinck.
What are the membership dues?
The initial dues are $35.00 (US) for a three-year membership. Members will not be solicited individually for membership renewal but will receive a general reminder in 2012 that all those who paid dues in 2009 are encouraged to make another $35.00 (or more) contribution for another three years. Membership will not be lapsed for non-payment of additional dues.
How do I join or renew my membership?
To submit your initial $35 membership dues online, follow these steps:
- Open the Calvin Seminary online Donation Form.
- Enter $35 for the amount.
- Select Bavinck Society for the designation.
- Once you have completed the donation form, contact us with the e-mail address you would like to use for your Society membership.
To submit your initial $35 membership dues by mail, follow these steps:
- Make a check or money order payable to “Calvin Theological Seminary” with “The Bavinck Society” in the memo line.
- Send your check to: Calvin Theological Seminary 3233 Burton SE Grand Rapids, MI 49546
- Contact us with the e-mail address you would like to use for your Society membership.